Tuesday, March 15, 2011

With a Sigh, :(

Mrs Rosalinda,

But no..., the last quarter of your message was truncated and I couldn't decipher the part where you mentioned fear.

I remember the years of Star Avenue gone by like a script I read just yesterday; the stills of the motion picture replaying right before my eyes- OmG!!, if you knew how much I adored you so deep in my heart, how much I longed and what I'd have given just to protect you-

Speak to me Linda, and as to thy thinkings... this long journey and the results of this search...

For I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages hence- two separate lives diverged in a woods, and.....

(at least in a moment of self doubt and sadness, there's somebody at the end of this divide who can inspire me )

No comments:

Post a Comment