Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Longer English... Chikara, the Roots.

Sweet...:):), with a caution....

In this direction I have inured myself to words of flattery so lately they fail to tickle.. solely in part to the fact that my grasp over the Queen's language has badly waned, sadly. That I speak and write English that good? I don't think so, well, seriously speaking. (Heartfelt apologies to Mr. Tutu-ani )

Is it true, or is it not? That I live around Kingsby roundabout? WOW!!... Word does go around quickly innit? Yes, used to. And No, not anymore . I relocated a long while ago; haven't been down the ends for a bit though I have one or two friends that I will need to touch-base with as of necessity. The opportunity hasn't as yet presented itself, I sure will when it does.

How long have you been resident in the Kingsby area?

Lets say three years ago I used to strut my stuff every morning in-front of the gates that housed me, and I was a common siting for all passers-bye that either drove in the comfort of their cars, or did the long walk from their homes to catch a commuter bus to their various destinations. I will bask in the glory of the early morning weather clad in a three-piece suit with a dread full of hair watching the throng make their way to work. I took delight, not in all the attention directed my way, but in the after effect and the chit-chats that will inform various conversations about a 'rasta man wearing a suit'..... something highly unusual in these parts. And I will flirt with all the beautiful girls and women that drove or walked past...... it was fun:):) :):) :):).....

How come you never surfaced anywhere around?

I am the first Chikara, progenitor, the root of all Chikaras to be in Ghana; the kids I will sire will be the first generations. I have promised my self, they will be many, and be counted amongst the primus inter pares.

Please call me Chikara. I will be glad.

Missed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment