Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Temptations.... To Open a Can of Worms

Wow wow wow!!!

You employ a combination of persuasive charm and allure in your arsenal. How can I resist? I'm trying so hard... now.

The temptation to call yesterday was so overpowering I had to put myself to bed very early.

This bridging of the gap is so tempting of fate- - my fear is founded, that I might become addicted to you knowing very well the change in your circumstances. It will be Star Avenue on another level altogether and I'm so afraid I will fall at your feet and I can't turn back.

Forgive me for saying this and sounding oversensitive- for all these years I have loved you in absentia: based on fairytale hope, without you being physically present-- my heart sank to its lowest ebb when I finally saw your picture on xxxxxxxx and checked out your profile, I cried my heart out for days, knowing I was too late to make it back into your life.

I decided not to contact you at all for fear of what might come up- and for days unend my mind started playing games with me, you filled up every thought pattern and space in my memory- I saw the sights and heard the sounds we had once shared at Star Avenue replayed vividly before my very eyes-- I pondered and pondered and pondered over initiating contact, knowing very well the can of sensitive worms I was about to open; I was beside myself with grief, it was hurting so bad and it was all my fault- for if only I had let go fully without the peekaboo opening- but then what the heck, who was I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment