Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Torments You, Rosalinda? Mrs?

My dearest Rosa,

What could it be, that bothers you this much?
As to thy thinkings, I guess, you can speak to me.... that is, provided it bothers not on terms of strict privacy.

How have you been ? Over the past few.... I've been doing myself a whole lot of good by keeping well.

I understand your anticipation of a reply to your mail- with over a decade of non-contact my anxiety level is up a notch just as well hearing from you..... but do forgive me though, lately my attitude has been a bit lax towards Facebook.

For the past couple, my mind has been fidgeting as my thoughts a-wander and reminisce the good old days of Star Avenue; the drifting nostalgia sometimes unbearable as pictures of the 'cute you' playback before my eyes... How I wondered where you were?????.. But thanks to social media.

For me, erghm...... a 'feel good' to hear from you is a bit of an understatement, cloud nine is even far from it.... just dunno. I can just try to sum it up modestly in the most common everyday statement that I Miss You........ and even moreso, and more everyday since we touch-based again.

I know you are looking forward to the cracks being filled in after all these years, so am I..... hesitantly, not really sure even where to begin....... or whether to even begin at all. Yesterday kind of took care of itself, today is pressing and tomorrow will be for another day. Confusing?? Hope not.

There have been quite a few people in my life that I've missed so much, and there will be fewer people who I will miss with a fervour; and now that you are a 'Mrs' it has boundaries, lol:).... just joking.

But you have been sorely missed with a fervour; truly from the deepest....... as I find myself falling short of words.

I Searched.......

No comments:

Post a Comment